What's a Pocketmine Plugin? (Test)
A plugin is an external module which can be added to your server to add custom features, change default behaviours and more.
What You'll Learn in this Tutorial
- Plugin structure
- Main class basics
- Adding events
- Adding commands
- Using permissions
- Using configuration file (for user settings)
- Adding tasks
Before You Start
This tutorial assumes you have done these things:
- You must know the PHP language (including OOP).
- You should have a working PocketMine-MP server.
- You should have the DevTools plugin installed in your server.
- If you haven't already, you can download the plugin from Poggit.
Click the "Next" button to start learning when you're ready!
Thanks to Sites4Code for making there website first, some of the stuff written here is from them.